The contest PUPILS WITH INFORMATION SECURITY 2021
(For pupils of secondary school)
The contest PUPILS WITH INFORMATION SECURITY 2023
(For pupils of secondary school)
The contest is organized in order to propagate and provide knowledge as well as skills to use the Internet safely for students and their parents across the country. The contest is also to create a healthy and useful playground, promote students' thinking ability, help them identify, prevent and avoid unsafe risks in the online environment.
The contest is an activity in response to the national programme on child protection online approved by the Prime Minister on June 1st, 2021.
This is the first year that the contest is hosted by the Vietnam Information Security Association (VNISA), in collaboration with relevant agencies, organizations and businesses
Based on the actual situation, the Organizing Committee proposes the expected time as follows:
Press conference to introduce the contest: Jan, 2023
Registration, mock test and review: Feb 24 - Mar 14, 2023
Contest launching ceremony: Mar 17, 2023
Official launching time: Mar 15 - Apr 5, 2023 (3 weeks)
Award Ceremony: Apr, 2023
Head of the Organizing Committee: Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hung - Chairman of VNISA
List of Organizing Committee:
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hung - Chairman of VNISA - Head of Committee
- Mr. Vu Quoc Thanh - Vice President, General Secretary of VNISA - Standing Deputy Head
- Mr. Hoang Minh Tien - Deputy Director of Authority of Information Security (Ministry of Information and Communications) - Deputy Head of the Department
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Nga - Deputy Director of the Department of Children (MOLISA) - Member
- Mr. Nguyen Xuan An Viet - Deputy Director of Political Education Department and Student Affairs (Ministry of Education and Training) - Member
- Mr. To Hong Nam - Deputy Director of Information Technology Department (Ministry of Education and Training) - Member
- Mr. Ngo Tuan Anh - Vice Chairman of Bkav Group, Vice Chairman of VNISA - Member
- Mr. Vu Quoc Khanh - Vice Chairman of VNISA - Member
- Mr. Bui Duy Thanh - Cybersecurity expert Childfund Australia Representative Office in Vietnam - Member
- Mr. Nguyen Lam Thanh - Vietnam Tiktok Policy Director - Member
- Ms. Nguyen Phuong Linh - Director of the Institute for Sustainable Development Management (MSD) - Member
- Ms. Phan Thi Kim Lien - Child Protection Program Manager (World Vision International VN) - Member
- Ms. Luu Thuy Anh - Head of Cyberkid Vietnam School Solutions Department - Member
- Ms. Tran Thi Kim Phuong - Member of the Executive Committee, Chief of VNISA Office – Member
A. Merit for the collective:
- 03 Certificates of Merit from the Ministry of Education and Training for the 03 schools with the most candidates participating in the contest
- 05 Certificates of Merit from the Organizing Committee for 05 schools with many candidates participating in the next contest
B. Prizes for contestants:
- 01 First Prize
- 05 Second Prizes
- 10 Third Prizes
- 50 Consolation Prizes
C. Rewards of some organizations and enterprises
Register for a contest account:
Candidates access the contest website (https://thihsattt.vn) and fill in the information on the registration form on the website (including: full name, school name...). Each contestant can only register 1 contest account.
Before the official launching time, candidates can register for an account and take the mock test to familiarize themselves with the exam system and review (no limit on the number of mock tests).
Candidates log in with the registered account to take the test. After answering all the questions or running out of time to take the test, candidates click the Submit button to finish the test.
The exam system automatically records the results, the time to do the test (from the beginning of the test to the time to select/edit the last answer before submitting) and calculates the score for the candidate.
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
MINISTRY OF LABOUR, WAR INVALIDS AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Host the organization
|VIETNAM INFORMATION SECURITY ASSOCIATION|
|AUTHORITY OF INFORMATION SECURITY (MIC)||POLITICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT AND STUDENT AFFAIRS (MOET)||DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN|